- More than 95% volume reduction is quick time.
- Highlydewatered sludge output.
- Least operator intervention.
- Climate independent performance.
- Unique multi-section design eliminates cloth clogging.
- Intelligent hydraulic loading and mass balance.
- Least operation and maintenance costs.
- Helps meet EHS. pollution and ISO 14000 norms.
- Sludge management takes almost 1/4th of ETP operating cost.
- Conventional drying beds, filter presses, decanters etc. can not meet the needs.
- Belt press filter is the answer.
- KONARK FILTERS' KOBELT-SQ-TWIN is the best answer.
Sludge is dewatered by applying mechanical pressure on conditioned sludge between two tensioned filter belts passing through decreasing diameter serpentine configuration.