The highly advanced etp sludge dehydrating technology
- Specially suited for ETP and STP.
- Hazardous waste coming in human contact is totally eliminated.
- Highly advanced belt filter.
- Completely automatic operations. PLC based state of the art instrumentation logic.
- No need for sludge drying beds, filter presses, decanters etc..
- Frees up huge premium land for better use.
- Unparalleled sludge dehydrating. Typically 35-50% DS content.
- Dehydrated sludge can be directly dumped in sludge disposal bags.
- Performance of the system is climate and operator independent.
- Highly user friendly. Least manpower requirement.
- Immensely helps in maintaining ISO 14000 and EHS norms.
- Least power and utility consuming.
- Least operation and maintenance costs.
KOBELT-PLUS site installation
Dehydrated sludge from the filter