The incoming sludge solution enters into the Filter Press via a screw pump that is plumbed to the centre feed pipe. When the plates are closed, the sludge solution gets compressed in the cavity between the plates. The filtered water exits through the filter cloth via peripheral outlets on each plate.
- Filter plates are made of reinforced polypropylene, with high strength, light weight, corrosion resistance and non-toxic.
- Heavy duty hydraulic cylinder for opening and closing of press
- High pressure squeezing.
- Ability to quickly change the filter cloths.
- Comes in both Manual and automatic.
- Ability to use a wider range of materials for the filtration medium
- Very high solid capture.
- High dewatered sludge disposal.
- High cake formation.
- Very low operating cost.
- Chemical manufacturing
- Mining (dewatering coal slurries)
- Power generation.
- Ready mix concrete water recovery.
- Metal concrete recovery.
- Steel mills.
- Large scale and small scale fly-ash pond dewatering.
- Municipal waste sludge dewatering.